1. INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP FOR TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
There is no limitation per institution. However membership status for voting purposes will be governed by allocating one member per every 10,000 registered EFTU students or part thereof with the maximum of 3 members per Institution, not per Campus, (30,000 or more EFTU students) with full voting rights at meetings.
- Any tertiary institution in Southern Africa can become a member.
- Membership fees: R 2000.00 per member per annum.
2. Associate membership of individuals or representatives of organizations, societies, corporations, companies directly or indirectly involved with Campus Protection or Campus Risk Services
- Right of attendance at meetings
- No voting rights (except for bona fide Founder Members)
- Membership fees: R 4,000.00 per membership per annum.
MEMBERSHIP LEVIES ARE PAID IN ADVANCE, AND SOCIETY'S LEVY YEAR IS 1 JANUARY TO 31 DECEMBER. CURRENT MEMBERS WILL BE INVOICED BEFORE 15 FEBRUARY IN ORDER TO EFFECT PAYMENTS BY END OF MARCH EACH YEAR.
Certificates of membership will be issued to all categories of members and paid -up services provider members will be able to display the Camprosa logo on their letterheads and other business stationery.